lunes, 24 de octubre de 2011

Tomorrow


"We might at least grant death a little respect, however. We might nod to the fallen leaves, to the shuttered windows where vanished generations once thrived, to various culture heroes who, though celebrated as "immortal" and "indestructible", have perished along with the rest. And we might remember how a person dear to us went out one promising day into this land of benign ongoingness, and...

Tomorrow is something of a rumor and something of a ruse. Tomorrow is a clever and effective way to keep us going. Tomorrow is a point of focus for our thoughts and feelings that might otherwise skirl about aimlessly. For myself, I approve of tomorrow, but I don't much trust it. I would not want to save my life up for tomorrow any more than I would want to burrow myself in the past. Can we have a psycology of death that helps us to find a balance between yesterday, today, and tomorrow?
Is there any other psycology of death worth having?"
The Psychology of Death
Robert Kastenbaum

0 rumor(es):

Publicar un comentario

 

camina, camina...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

... y camina

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

desde los cielos, hasta..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the end of St.Petesburg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic